2012年2月16日星期四

Coach Classics debut in fun new colors

We all know that I’m not exactly the kind of girl who’s happy with a closet full of black, tan and chocolate brown bags. I need variety! I need color! I need chartreuse and coral, if possible! Not to mention that a classic shape with a crazy color is just about the freshest thing going in handbags right now.

coach purses It’s wearable, it’s modern, it’s bold – what’s not to like? Obviously Coach knows this stuff, so the Coach Classics Collection that everyone was excited about last month has gotten its second wind, this time with fun new colors like lime green, watermelon pink and ivory.

(I don’t have a cute fruit description for ivory, so just go with it.) I’m going to continue to wait for the small crossbody to come in colors that aren’t already represented in my bag wardrobe, and if you’d like to find out if you’ll be doing the same, check out the new options after the jump. You can pick up these bags via . If the C in the middle is cut off half way on a straight edge of the purse, all the Cs on that edge will be cut off in the same place. The line of Cs will not slope diagonally in either direction. The Cs on one side of a leather flap will mirror those on the other side of the flap.

没有评论:

发表评论